A Second Progression in Photos

I thought it was time for another photo collage of my weeks of pregnancy.  This collage is of weeks 24 through 32.  I think my favorite one so far is this week's. :)
One observation:  Good grief, I really need a haircut!  I wonder if the sweet gal who's cut my hair for years and years would drive up here and cut my hair.  For some reason, I don't think my doctor will okay a two-and-a-half hour drive just for me to feel less shaggy, haha, and despite the fact that my mom keeps urging me to find someone local to cut my hair, I just can't do it.  Angie's my friend, and more importantly, she knows how to cut my hair!  That's a rare thing!  I might have to do a search on Pinterest on how to cut one's own crazy hair! 

Comments

  1. Don't despair - maybe everything will work out for you to come in for the shower. If need be, we could come get you a couple of days beforehand and maybe Angie could give you a good trim before the shower. Let's concentrate on being positive! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing