A Progression in Photos

I thought a collage or two would be fun. This one is from 12 weeks to 23 weeks.  I'll probably do another one in a couple of days for up to where I am now, and then I'll do one from that point until we meet our little man.  I feel huge now, and it's hard to remember what it felt like when I was thin and could wear everything in my closet.  I put on a slip this morning, and I was shocked at how tight it was! I feel like I'm wearing low-riders today, but in the form of a sheer piece of material instead of jeans! :)
 

Comments

  1. Isn't it amazing how a woman's body can expand to hold those precious little bundles of joy!! But every inch is worth it!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing