Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 7

I almost forgot.

It's Wednesday, and I just knew it was Thursday.

I had a hard time falling asleep last night, and I know The Husband stayed up well after midnight watching all of the election coverage.

We were both tired, so after I got home from work, we curled up together and watched a movie.  Then, we cooked dinner together *insert Hallelujah Chorus* -- ground beef (cooked in cinnamon, garlic, and some herbs) with butternut squash and kale sautéed in coconut oil--yum!.  While we ate, we watched another movie.  A lazy afternoon but a good and much-needed one.

So, Day 7 of my Thirty Days of Thankfulness?

On this seventh day, I'm thankful for afternoons where I'm not required to do anything but just be.

Comments

  1. And, everyone needs those kind of days. Grab them every chance you get!!! Love you.

    P.S. Sorry I was such a grumble bunny when we talked yesterday. Please chalk it up to the meds and hormonal shift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing