Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 29

Day 29 of my Thirty Days of Thankfulness:

I'm continuing my thankfulness for the people in my life, and today, I'm super grateful for my dad.

*He's a good and godly man with a great heart.

*He takes such good care of my mom.

*He worked tirelessly to provided for our family.

*He raised my sister and me with gentle words and constant love.

*He's a sweet Grandpa to my niece and nephew.

*He is quiet but speaks his mind when necessary.
He truly reminds me of Proverbs 29:11.  I hope one day I will remind others of this verse, too.  Right now, I still have trouble controlling this tongue of mine.

I love my dad, and I'm so thankful for him and for the influence he's been in my life!


Another oldie photo :)

Comments

  1. Joy,
    Thanks for the kind words and comments.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew your dad would be a great husband and father when I met him. You and Beth knew what qualities to look for in a husband because your dad was the best example of one!! I'm very glad he came into my life. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing