Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 28

Well, I'm nearing the end of my Thirty Days of Thankfulness, and I thought I'd wrap up the last few days being thankful for a few people in my life.

Day 28:

Today, I am thankful for my sister, Beth.
(Y'all, this picture is soooo old, but can you believe that this is one of the only pictures I have of the two  of us??  That should be remedied!)
P.S. She apparently didn't get the "wear red" memo that Christmas :)


Beth is 11 1/2 years older than me, and she's the best big sister a girl could ask for.  Seriously.

She's sweet and intelligent.  She's a dedicated wife and mom.  She's my friend.

Today, I'm sooo grateful that I have Beth as my big sister.  

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you two are good friends and love one another so much. You'll be there for each other as the years go by and you will both be very grateful (I can't imagine my life without your Aunt Gay - we always have each other's backs!). Families may fuss and feud, but the bottom line is you would do anything for each other. I love both of my girls very much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing