Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 25

Day 25:

Today, I'm super thankful that my friend Kelli mentioned Smoothie King the other day.  I'm also glad she mentioned the smoothies that she did.  They sounded awesome, and consequently were stuck in my head.

For days.

I even tried to convince my friends Tina and Lauren to switch from the usual run to Starbucks to Smoothie King one night after choir because I desperately wanted to try it.  No luck. :)

So, today after church, The Husband and I picked up some sandwiches (mine was a lettuce wrap...still trying to stay away from breads) at Jimmy John's and then swung by Smoothie King for the very first time.

It was a touch decision, but I chose the Peanut Power Plus Chocolate smoothie (Incredibly YUM!!) and The Husband chose the Banana Boat with strawberries smoothie (I tasted some of this one, and it was pretty delicious, too!).

So, today's Thirty Days of Thankfulness post is dedicated to friends who give great advice on yummy treats and to the creators of those yummy treats and well, gosh, to those yummy treats themselves!

Comments

  1. You know we have a Smoothie King very close to our house. Since I make a smoothie most mornings for breakfast, I never think about them. Guess we'll have to try them the next time y'all are in. Hope your day is wonderful. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I love that place now. Kinda pricey though...If the regular Peanut Power Plus is too much for ya, try the kid size Choca-laka and add peanut butter. Perfect size!!!!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing