Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 16

Day 16:

Today, I am thankful for my two bosses, my principal and my headmaster, who genuinely care about me.  They are kind, compassionate, God-fearing, Jesus-loving people.  My principal has prayed with and over me a number of times, and my headmaster is an upstanding, hard-working gentleman.  I am blessed to be able to work under the two of them, and I feel honored that I'm able to help them whenever the chance arises.  After many years of teaching, this is the first time I've ever wanted to write those words, and that fact hasn't gotten past me.  I am extra blessed.

On this sixteenth day of my Thirty Days of Thankfulness, I am grateful for the people God has put in authority positions at our school.  He working through them to do great things.

Comments

  1. What a blessing to have these Godly people in positions of authority at PCS. You are certainly surrounded by wonderful, Christian co-workers and bosses. Most people are not so fortunate. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing