Oliver Flynn - 9 Months Old

This is a day late.
Because I'm having to type this on my phone, and yesterday was a rough day here with 3/5 of us being sick. 
Anywho, onto this handsome fella 
Oliver Flynn, you are 9 months and one day old today. 

You are a rolling machine, and we find you under chairs all of the time. 


You sit up like a champ, and you're trying to crawl. 

You say "buh," shake your head "no," and still charm us with your squeals and chuckles and spit-throwing raspberries. 

You have an infectious grin that has us all grinning with you. 

You nuzzle and give "kisses," the wet, open-mouth slobbery-kind.
You have zero teeth still, but there are some definite bumps happening in your bottom gums. 

You tried a few Cheerios the other day, and you didn't hate them. No solids so far (other than the few spoonfuls of applesauce I let you try about a month ago). Your pincer grasp isn't quite there yet. I'll let you try a few more Cheerios here and there to help you develop that :) You are still a fantastic nurser, and I'm hoping teeth don't impact our feeding relationship too much. You weigh 18 pounds!

You're definitely Momma's boy, but you sure love your other people, too. 

9 months. Almost a year. Time flies when you're spending it with as delightful of a baby as you are 💙


Comments

  1. So many milestones and he's still as sweet as he has always been. He'll be scooting before you know it! Love him to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

    I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing