Oliver Flynn - 8 Months Old

Olli is 8 months old today, and I cannot BELIEVE he will be a year old in 4 months. I just don't know where these months with him have gone!

He is snuggle and sweet as all get-out. He's curious with his hands, but he has no initiative when it comes to getting anywhere on his own. 

He's a great napper, and he typically sleeps at least 2 1/2 hours in the morning, another 1 1/2 to 2 hours after lunch, and then a 45-minute catnap in the late afternoon. He usually sleeps between 11 and 12 hours at night with me waking him once to nurse before I go to bed.  He could probably give up the dreamfeed, but why mess with a good thing. And I love those late night snuggles 💙

He nurses around 6 times in a day unless there's a growth spurt happening. He is quiet and loves to bounce in his jumper in the doorway now. He has zero teeth. He squeals the entire time I read books to them. 
The. Entire. Time. 
Jack will often say, "shhhh, Oliver. You can't hear the story." 😂

His siblings still think he's wonderful. 

He can sit unassisted for anywhere from 30 seconds to a few minutes without leaning too far to one side and losing his balance. It's a relatively new skill; he learned it two days ago 😂
He can roll from his back to his belly, and does so in bed, but he almost never attempts from belly to back. He's still lazy, haha! 

He's so, so delightful. He also loves hair. This progression cracks me up every time I look at it. 



Oliver, you are still a dream baby. We're oh so thankful for the bright spot you are in our lives. 

Comments

  1. He is such a little chunky monkey and beyond precious. Now that he is sitting up, he'll be making more milestones before you know it! He's almost as big as Ella when she is holding him!!! I'm so glad Jack and Ella love their little brother; hope they always love and care for one another. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing