Oliver Flynn - 2 Months Old

This cutie pie turned two months old a few days ago, but I wanted to wait until his check-up today to post this.
 
His pediatrician thinks that there might still be a slight hernia, but now he thinks there's also a hydrocele there, as well. We're going to be scheduling an appointment with a pediatric surgeon to look things over and decide whether surgery is necessary. 
Everything else looks good. All the folks checking him over today remarked on how alert and calm he was. His eyes are still very blue (yay!), and he has a sweetness about him that is so endearing.  The appointment was VERY long, but I got some great shots of us :)
 
 
 
We 💙 this boy so very much. 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing