35 Weeks - Pregnancy #4

Each Monday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I've done this with my three previous pregnancies (you can go to the search box and type in "pregnancy," or "week #" if you're interested in how my previous pregnancies progressed), as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  35 weeks

Size of baby:  This little one is over 18 inches long (head to toe) and weighs a little more than 5 lbs (about the size of a honeydew melon) 🍈 

Total weight gain/loss:  I'm up 27 pounds total as of my appointment today. Sheesh. It would be unrealistic to hope this baby is 10lbs, right?!

Maternity clothes:  anything that still fits or The Husband's clothes when I'm desperate :/

Gender:  boy :) 💙

Movement:  big, jerky movements, shoving his butt out of my right side or into my belly button

Sleep:  Same as the last two weeks:  Sleep has been awful with my kids, my uterus tightening, and my many trips to the bathroom. 

What I miss:  putting on socks and shoes and shaving with ease

Cravings:  chocolate; salty foods

Symptoms:   Braxton Hicks contractions and uterine tightness for long periods of time, and heartburn heartburn heartburn

Exercise:  just stretching this week and some arm workouts with my stretchy band

Best moment this week:  Hmmm. Well I'm super pumped that I made it to 35 weeks!!

35 Weeks - taken this morning before church
 
 

Comments

  1. YAY, for 35 weeks. He's going to make that all-important weight! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing