34 Weeks - Pregnancy #4

Each Monday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I've done this with my three previous pregnancies (you can go to the search box and type in "pregnancy," or "week #" if you're interested in how my previous pregnancies progressed), as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  34 weeks

Size of baby:  This little one is almost 18
inches long (head to toe) and weighs a little less than 5 lbs. 

Total weight gain/loss:  I'm up 26 pounds total as of my appointment today. Holy. Cow. 

Maternity clothes:  anything that still fits or The Husband's clothes when I'm desperate :/

Gender:  boy :) 💙

Movement:  big, jerky movements, shoving his butt out of my right side

Sleep:  Same as last week:  Sleep has been awful with my kids, my uterus tightening, and my trips to the bathroom. 

What I miss:  putting on socks and shaving with ease

Cravings:  chocolate; salty foods

Symptoms:  sciatic nerve (yoga helps a lot) pain; Braxton Hicks contractions and uterine tightness for long periods of time 

Exercise:  just stretching this week and some arm workouts with my stretchy band

Best moment this week:  to be honest, this week has kind of sucked.  I'm tired and grumpy and in need of sleep, but no one seems to want me to have it.

34 Weeks - taken this morning before my appointment
 

Comments

  1. I see some dark circles under those pretty eyes. The last few weeks of pregnancy are always trying, and you are always ready for it to be over! Won't be long now. I still think we're having a Christmas baby. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing