26 Weeks - Pregnancy #4

Each Monday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I've done this with my three previous pregnancies (you can go to the search box and type in "pregnancy," or "week #" if you're interested in how my previous pregnancies progressed), as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  26 weeks 

Size of baby:  This little one is about 14 inches long  (head to toe) or about the length of a scallion. 

Total weight gain/loss:  I'm up 14 pounds total as of my last appointment. 

Maternity clothes:  spaghetti strap shirts, loose skirts or summery dresses, and cute/comfy shorts

Gender:  boy :) 💙

Movement:  big kicks :)

Sleep:  Sleep has been fine; although my body won't let me sleep any later than 6:45. Ever. 

What I miss: Lying on my back and then getting up without having to roll to the side and prop myself up first; putting on socks without thinking about how I will put them on

Cravings:  peanut butter, cheese, ice cream

Symptoms:  tightness in my lower back muscles, into my rear end and hips 😂

Exercise:  walking a couple of times a week; 15-20 minutes of yoga 3-5 times a week

Best moment this week:  lots of little lovely moments, but nothing super special

26 Weeks - taken yesterday afternoon by The Husband
 

Comments

  1. Hey, you're still fitting into garments that most ladies by this time wouldn't be able to! I'm impressed that you just skinned into an XS!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing