Scrumptious Saturday

I'm feeling pretty yucky today, and I have no drive to do much of anything, and that includes fixing meals. But since The Husband is working a double, and I don't have any leftovers, I decided to try out a version of a video recipe I saw this morning for lunch today. Next time, I'll whip up a batch of cream cheese and feta crescent rolls to go along with it.

Here's my take on the omelets in the video based on what I had in my kitchen:

8 eggs
3 handfuls of shredded cheese
1 handful of chopped, frozen spinach 
Salt
Pepper
Garlic powder 
A couple of splashes of milk

All ingredients whisked together

Scooped into muffin tin compartments with space (I obviously underestimated the space they would fill lol) to rise

Baked at 350* for 20 minutes

Enjoyed :)


Comments

  1. Well, that was a very hardy and tasty meal you fixed for the three of you. If you need any groceries or food, please let us know. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing