19 Weeks - Pregnancy #4

Each Monday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I've done this with my three previous pregnancies (you can go to the search box and type in "pregnancy," or "week #" if you're interested in how my previous pregnancies progressed), as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  19 weeks 

Size of baby:  This little one is about 6 inches long (top of head to tip of tailbone) and is about the size of an heirloom tomato. 

Total weight gain/loss:  I'm up 7 pounds total so far. 

Maternity clothes:  mostly I wear spaghetti strap shirts, loose skirts or summery dresses, and cute/comfy shorts

Gender:  boy :) 💙

Movement:  I (and The Husband and Jack) have felt him move so much this week! 

Sleep:  Sleep has been fine. 

What I miss:  can't think of anything this week :) 

Cravings:  cheese, dr. Pepper

Symptoms:  hunger, indigestion 

Exercise:  walking a couple of times a week at the mall, 15-20 minutes of yoga stretches before bed 3-4 nights a week, 

Best moment this week:  feeling him really moving and not just flutters, and sharing that with Jack (who was in awe and now talks to the baby often)

19 Weeks (taken yesterday before church)

Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing