18 Weeks - Pregnancy #4

Each Monday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I've done this with my three previous pregnancies (you can go to the search box and type in "pregnancy," or "week #" if you're interested in how my previous pregnancies progressed), as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  18 weeks 

Size of baby:  This little one is about 5.5 inches long (top of head to tip of tailbone) and weighs about as much as a bell pepper. 

Total weight gain/loss:  I'm up 7 pounds total so far. 

Maternity clothes:  mostly I wear spaghetti strap shirts, loose skirts or summery dresses, and cute/comfy shorts

Gender:  boy :) 💙

Movement:  I have felt a few flutters here and there :)

Sleep:  Sleep has been ok. 

What I miss:  not having indigestion every night before bed. 

Cravings:  ice cream, pickles

Symptoms:  hunger, fatigue, indigestion 

Exercise:  walking a couple of times a week at the mall, 15-20 minutes of yoga stretches before bed most nights, occasional planks and squats

Best moment this week:  this week has been a blur. I can't really pinpoint a "best moment" 

18 Weeks (taken yesterday afternoon by my friend Stacey :)) 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

In the Beginning...There Was a Garden