Day 2 of our Mini-Anniversary Vacation

Yesterday was our last day on vacation, so we made the most of it. 

We got up early and drove an hour to spend the morning playing golf at Topgolf. It was a lot of fun (mostly because I'm a truly terrible golfer with zero experience and few athletic skills in my pocket). 
My highest score. Hahahahahahahaha. 
The Husband's highest score. 
We ate lunch there, and it was super delicious. 
The Husband suggested we try to see family and friends while we were in town, so we headed out to visit with my lovely cousin and then on to see my wonderful friend, Tina, who I haven't seen in over a year. On the way, we were able to stop by to see our Hadley Grace, which was tough, emotionally, for both of us.  
We loved visiting with our loved ones, and I'm so glad we decided to call them up and visit them before heading to dinner and then back to the hotel. We ate at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner last night, and it was pretty tasty. 
This morning we packed our bags and loaded up the truck to head home back to reality and back to the arms of our sweet babies. 
I'm so thankful we were able to spend some time away. It was very worth it, and it allowed us to remember how much fun we can have together and how much we enjoy each other's company when given the time alone. 
And I'm so very grateful for our family members who stood in our place with those two little people. What a blessing they are to us!

Comments

  1. We are very glad y'all were able to get away for fun and relaxation. It's hard to believe that tomorrow will be 5 years since you said "I do." We are happy you trusted us to take care of your precious little guys. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing