Two Things Tuesday (4/19)

1.  We're learning about insects and spiders this week, but maybe I should have checked out weather books and found weather activities instead. 


Our part of the state (especially where my in-laws live) got hammered by torrential rains, and a lot of people had significant damage to their homes.  My in-laws had to take up most of their flooring and will have to redo the lower sections of walls soon. 
Here are our frontyard and backyard after just a few hours of rain . I can't imagine what it would have looked like had we gotten what they got :/






2. Ella is doing a really good job of telling me when she needs to go to the bathroom and of keeping her undies dry. We're very pleased :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing