Thankful Thursday (4/14)

Today, I'm thankful for the giant stack of hand-me-down undies The Bestie gave us for Ella. 

We're on day 4 of our potty training adventure, and we've used probably half of them. This is what's left. *side note -- little girl undies are the cutest thing!

When she has accidents, I just throw them in the diaper pail, and they get washed when the pail is full of nap and nighttime diapers. Handy :)

I'm thankful for having TONS of extra undies to help us out as she learns to do her business in the toilet and not on my floor. 

Comments

  1. Ella's going to have this mastered very soon!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing