Five Facts Friday (4/15)
1. My garden is really thriving with all of the rain we've gotten lately :)
2. Jack has been enjoying our free learning times this week by exploring in rice and beans. He played with the beans and little farm animals for nearly an hour yesterday morning.
3. The homemade weed killer I used last week seems to be working! Yay for cheap and non-toxic!
4. Ella has entered the stage of life known as the I-want-nothing-to-do-with-anyone-else-but-mommy stage. It's painful. And it makes me happy that I can make her happy. But it's also exhausting. And frustrating. She's also climbing. On everything.
5. I got a pedicure. I needed the pampering and the break. I'm thankful for both.