Two Things Tuesday (3/8)

 1.  Where did my baby girl go?! This 20-month-old is all kinds of sweetness and sassy-ness and silliness all squished together in a perfect, pretty, petite package. 

2. We're learning about lions this week. We picked up these great reads at the library yesterday, and they've been enjoying looking at the pictures and hearing the stories and facts. They've also been perfecting their roars! :). 


Jack loves the way his lion turned out and keeps showing Ella and me.


And, I of course, googled "how to draw a lion."  Their lion and mine :) 



Comments

  1. Your lion is much better than mine would be!!! And, yes, Ella is a very sweet and adorable little munchkin!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing