Thankful Thursday (2/18)

Today, I'm thankful for the few men and women in my life who are honorable. I'm thankful for those people who not only make promises but keep them. Who are men and women of their word. 
Because, when it boils down to it, people who talk big but don't follow through are dishonest. People who make promises and then don't come through affect others in ways they probably can't even imagine. 
I'm doing my best to teach Jack and Ella that following through on something they've said they'll do or not do is important. That being someone who thinks of others first is important. That being honorable and honest is important.
Thank you, reliable family and friends, for being people we can count on. You are setting an awesome example for these two little ones.  

Comments

  1. Your little people have awesome parents who are setting the best example. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing