Five Facts Friday (2/19)
1. These two enjoy being around each other so much. Even when one is (or both are) having a potty break.
2. Ella's still doing well with getting used to the potty. When she's successful, she'll loudly say, "bye-bye, tee-tee!"
3. They also enjoy sharing the backseat of the car. I snapped this when we got home from the library yesterday afternoon.
We returned our books about boats and checked out six or seven books on trains. I think we'll check out books on animals next week.
4. The Husband and I went on a double date with The Bestie and her hubby last night. It was nice to get out and be with other adults :)
5. Anyone else seriously sad to watch these coming last few episodes of Downton Abbey?! Also, I'm loving the return of The X-Files, even if it's only 6 episodes, and I'm super pumped to watch Fuller House on Netflix in a few days!!