All the Single Ladies (and Men)

I've been reading Kelly's blog for a really long time now, and I thought I would share her latest post. I think it's amazing that so many couples have found each other through a blog! If you're a single gal or guy and are interested in trying something new, click on over and see what she has planned in few weeks. It couldn't hurt! If you know anyone who might be interested, encourage them to check it out! Especially those great single guys!! ;)
Here's the link. And if you do decide to join in, let me know! I'd be so happy to share what you write and/or pray for good things to come, OR if you feel weird talking yourself up, I would be thrilled to write about you and post it on her page!

Comments

  1. Joy, the Matchmaker!!!!! I like that. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing