From Our Family to Yours (2015)

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve! This month has shot by.  
(I wish I had found this app weeks ago! I could have sent these as Christmas cards instead of the 8 I actually found time to send. Seriously, 8. I'm sorry if you didn't get one! Toddlers. Life. Everything seemed to pile up, and I just didn't make the effort. :( But, even if you didn't get one, know that we love you!)


To all those who have touched our lives this year and to all whose lives we've touched (if even just a tiny bit),
we wish you the MOST joyous Christmas. 

May you experience the gift of Jesus, his love, his grace, and the hope that we can have knowing him. 
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." That is why we celebrate!

(Photo credit: My mom)

Comments

  1. The pictures turned out great (if I do say so myself!). We love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing