Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Take Two - Day 6

I'm thankful today for The Husband's parents. 

Pop-pop worked on fixing the hole in our office today, and Nonny has been able to spend a few days with us. She has been a big help with the kiddos and around the house.
Jack (especially!) and Ella have really enjoyed spending time with them, and we've all had a nice time together. 
Pop-pop even helped give Jack a haircut, and it looks so cute!
Thank you, Lord, for in-laws who love us and our kiddos! :)

Comments

  1. How wonderful they had this time with y'all. And, the wall looks great. Hopefully, no more bees!!!!! I love how Jack is watching Pop-Pop with the razor!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing