Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Take Two - Day 30

It's the last day. 
My last blog post of this series. 

This month has forced me to find at least one thing I'm thankful for every day. Some days were more challenging than others. Most days, though, I found it easy. I am a lucky and blessed and loved gal. I want to continue being thankful because I realize that expressing gratitude daily makes me more grateful in the long run. 
Today, I'm thankful for the following:

~ I was raised by two amazing, loving, thoughtful parents, who continue to be JUST THAT. 
~ I had two sets of PHENOMENAL grandparents, who showered me and all of the other grandkids with adoration and some of the most snuggly hugs.
~ I was lucky to have a sweet and caring sister, who ALWAYS has been there for me. 
~ I have aunts and uncles, who are truly some of the nicest, funniest, warmest people I have EVER known, a few of whom I cannot wait to squeeze oh-so-tightly when we meet up in Heaven. 
~ I have many cousins that I share such wonderful memories with, and a few of whom I consider dear, DEAR friends. 

And, all of these people have left an indelible mark on me. 
A mark that will pass right on down to my kids. 
A mark of family. A mark of love. 
Today, and 
every 
single
day,
I'm thankful for my family. 
I love them more than any blog post can ever express, and I'm grateful they have helped my heart "tell a better story."

Comments

  1. We love you, too!!!!! And, are very grateful that you and your sister made our lives complete.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing