Thankful Thursday (3/19)

Today, I'm thankful for the ages and stages these two are at/in right now. 

Jack is 21 months old. 
He's smart and obedient 50-75% of the time. 
He's such an emotional faker! The pretend crying makes me giggle. He can turn it on and off like that. 
He's so funny, and he finds such joy in things I've forgotten to find joy in. 

Ella is 8 1/2 months old. 

First, she's ridiculously adorable. Biased.  
Second, she has got to be the happiest baby alive. She wakes up giggling. Well, she wakes up, and then she begins to giggle. And squeal. And blow raspberries. She's just so happy. I hope that her disposition stays this sweet even when she begins teething. 
She's beginning to do lots of new things (that I'll save for her 9 month update), and she's doing it all with a smile. 

I love them. Completely. 

Comments

  1. Oooooh, I just want to squeeze them. Don't know which is cuter - the driving cap or the gigantic bows!!!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing