A little of this & a little of that

A little Jesus and a little play-doh. 
Some mushing here and some shaping there. 

I know He's molding me with this study because I feel His gentle prodding with passages like this one. 
I'm thankful He can still get my attention, but I have a long way to go. 

It's like anything learned, really. 

We hear the words, we try the steps, we make progress, and then we falter. 

Ella is learning to sit and roll these days. 
She can sit unassisted for about twenty seconds before she begins to topple. She leans too far forward or to the left or right, and then she loses her balance. 
We do that, I do that, too. 

I know what I need to do. I know what's healthy. I know what's right. And yet. I lean too far toward anger or bitterness, and I've stumbled off the path. 

I'm learning. Im getting there. I haven't finished the race yet, so I will continue moving forward, trying my best not to take too many steps back along the way. 

Comments

  1. Hopefully, we are all finding our way and improving everyday. I love the puckered lips on baby Ella. Glad you found the wooden tractor; Jack seemed very pleased with it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing