Two Things Tuesday (7/29)

1.  So, she's one month old today :)
(One of her great-grandmothers made the blanket--isn't it pretty?!)
I couldn't get her to wake up for anything. Haha, I guess that's what I get for nursing her first ;)
I wanted to put her in a cloth diaper like I did with Jack's pictures, but she's too tiny and she STILL hasn't lost her umbilical cord stub thing. Good grief!

2.  I went to the library and got my library card!  I even checked out two actual hold-in-my-hand-turn-the-pages books :)
I started reading the first one, and although I know they both (the second is the sequel) were in the "juvenile" section, the content and language (innuendo) in the first book is not something I would recommend for anyone under 17. But, the storyline is great so far! You can read the entire first chapter here, I believe. 

Comments

  1. Ella Hope is just so very precious! I know you love every minute of holding her close. Since she is a little girl, it's okay if she is fully clothed instead of just in a diaper for her monthly pictures!! Love you.

    P.S. Glad you got your library card - we do have a very nice library! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I probably won't put her in just a diaper :). I was thinking I'd find some white or light-colored/pastel shirts in different sizes and dress her in those and the same cloth diaper to show growth.

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a good idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing