Prayers please

Jumble of thoughts. So many emotions. 

I'm currently being monitored at the hospital for preterm labor. I'm 33 weeks 5 days. She currently only weighs a little over 4 lbs. I went in for my twice weekly non-stress test, and I had significant contractions the entire time. 
The baby is still breech. I'm 70% effaced. If she comes, I have to have surgery. I'm freaking out. Freaking out. I'm so sad. And scared. And worried about bills. The Husband hasn't been at his job long enough to have any paid vacation leave, so any work he misses we lose pay. I'm beyond stressed about the house not being anywhere ready to live in. I'm frustrated that I haven't been able to unpack most of the stuff we have. 

Please pray. 
Please pray that she will stay put. That she will turn. That she will gain weight. That my house will miraculously get unpacked and repaired in the meantime. That I will be able to live in my new house before my baby is born.  That Jack will be ok while I'm not there. I miss him. 
That's all. Thanks for praying. 

Comments

  1. Please, please, please calm your thoughts. Jack C. is being cared for and Jim continues to work as fast as possible in the house. Don't worry about the incidentals - God has carried you through this far and will continue to do so. Just rest and know we love you and many, many people are praying for a wonderful outcome! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing