32 Weeks - Pregnancy #3

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancies with Hadley and with Jack, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on. 


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  32 weeks - Third Trimester

Size of baby:  Baby Girl weighs as much as a head of lettuce

Total weight gain/loss:  So far, I'm up 22 pounds total this pregnancy.

Maternity clothes:  Anything that still fits

Gender:  a very breech baby girl

Movement:  Kicking/moving when I'm holding Jack or lying down

Sleep:  Sleep has become a fleeting thing.

What I miss:  Sleeping through the night and giving full-on hugs

Cravings:  chocolate chip ice cream

Symptoms: acid reflux and a full bladder all. of. the. time.

Exercise: I walked a few times.

Belly Button in or out: It's not in or out.  It's just flat.

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Hmm.  I would say mostly happy. I got a haircut, so I was super happy that day :)

Looking forward to:  This little girl making that all-important 180 degree turn.

Best moment this week:  Celebrating Jack's actual birthday on Wednesday and again today with family and friends.  He did well considering he's in that very needy "I only want Momma" phase.  As soon as I get all of the pictures in, I'll post them.


He's a very loved little boy, and we feel very fortunate and thankful for our friends and family!

32 Weeks

Comments

  1. I'm so glad Jack C. had a great birthday. I think he did well considering there were so many well-wishers in attendance. I love your new haircut, and I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing