24 Weeks - Pregnancy #3

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancies with Hadley and with Jack, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on. 


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  24 weeks

Size of baby:  Baby Girl is 8 1/2 or so inches long (crown to rump)--the size of an ear of corn--  11 1/2 or so inches crown to feet

Total weight gain/loss: At my last appointment a couple of weeks ago, I was a whopping 12 1/2 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight.  I'll go back to the doctor for my NST appointments starting this week, but I'm not sure if they'll weigh me or wait until my actual prenatal appointment.

Maternity clothes:  Maternity jeans and shirts; regular dresses, shirts, maxi skirts, and comfy cotton shorts

Gender:  A very kicky baby girl

Movement:  Lots of movement!

Sleep:  Sleep has been good, and the body pillow has made a huge difference

What I miss:  Frontal hugs, haha

Cravings:  Sweets

Symptoms:   I've had some reflux lately near bedtime, but taking a Tums usually helps.

Exercise:  Walking to the park and doing Pilates a couple of times

Belly Button in or out: Barely in

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been in a pretty decent mood this week!

Looking forward to:  Good appointments!

Best moment this week:  Watching Jack learn how to pull up on his own!  He's a pro now :)

24 Weeks

Comments

  1. What a wonderful Easter - 24 weeks and doing great!!! Jack C. will be walking before you know it!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing