23 Weeks - Pregnancy #3

Ok, there is a pregnancy highlights post below, but I COULD NOT RESIST posting these pics of Jack.  He is pure sunshine 97% of the day.  The other 3% of grumpiness happens usually during dinner (or those moments he's really feeling the separation anxiety), and I blame it on being tired.


Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancies with Hadley and with Jack, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on. 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  23 weeks

Size of baby:  Baby Girl is 8 or so inches long (crown to rump), 11 or so inches crown to feet--the size of a papaya (and she was weighing 1 lb 2 oz at my appointment)

Total weight gain/loss:  Holy moly, y'all.  As of my appointment last week, I have gained 12 1/2 pounds this pregnancy.  12 1/2 pounds! What on earth? I have got to get back into walking and doing pilates.  That's just absurd! I compared my pictures with my previous pregnancies, and I look (and feel!) so much bigger this time around.  Guess I need to cut back on the ice cream :(

Maternity clothes:  Maternity jeans, capris, and shirts.  Regular shirts and maxi skirts.

Gender:  a sweet baby girl

Movement:  She has her days.  Some days she moves non-stop.  Some days not so much.

Sleep:  Sleep has been better, and the body pillow is really helping with that.

What I miss:  Being more active.  I miss having the gym to go to whenever I want....not that I'd have tons of time now to go, but I do miss having the option.

Cravings:  Chocolate shakes, chocolate milk, ice cream, sea salt and vinegar chips

Symptoms:   A teeny bit of eczema and running to the bathroom often

Exercise:  Ah.  Ahem.

Belly Button in or out:  Oh, I don't even want to talk about it.

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been in a pretty good mood this week! Yay!

Looking forward to:  Hmmm.  I'm not sure.  I guess getting another good report at the doctor's office at my next appointment.

Best moment this week:  Seeing Baby Girl and feeling her move often.  I hadn't felt her in a while, so just now I said her name and rubbed my belly, and she started kicking.  That was a smile moment :)

23 Weeks

Comments

  1. Yes, little Jack Campbell is a BIG ray of sunshine!! :) He's such a happy baby with personality plus!!!!! <3 You are looking radiant, so don't stress about your weight. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

About A Boy

Our Second Son

To Jack-With Love on Your 4th Birthday