22 Weeks - Pregnancy #3

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancies with Hadley and with Jack, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on. 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  22 weeks

Size of baby:  Baby Girl is 8 inches long (crown to rump), 11 inches crown to feet--the size of a spaghetti squash.

Total weight gain/loss: I head to my doctor's office this week, so I should find out how much I've gained in the last month.

Maternity clothes:  same 'ol thing (pajamas, jeans, comfy shirts)

Gender: A sweet baby girl

Movement:  She's had very active moments this week!

Sleep:  Sleeping has been ok; there have actually been a few nights where I haven't had to get up to go to the bathroom, but there are still many nights that I switch sides often.

What I miss:  Hmmm.  My sanity? Hahahahahahah.

Cravings: Chocolate milk; I've had a hankering for sea salt and vinegar chips, but I haven't indulged in that craving.

Symptoms:   Sleeping discomfort, a little eczema on my leg, and hormonal issues

Exercise: Um.  I got nothing.

Belly Button in or out: Yuck.

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy :)

Looking forward to: My appointment this week and hearing her heartbeat

Best moment this week:  Feeling Baby Girl kick so often

22 Weeks
(I put on jeans for this picture. I had on cut-off pajama pants that The Husband made fun of because the legs are uneven and stringy and will apparently fray in the wash because I won't sew them.  And, I wore that shirt yesterday.  Just keeping it real, People.)

Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing