21 Weeks - Pregnancy #3

First, today is The Husband's birthday!!! Happy birthday, My Love!  I hope you had a wonderful day!

Second, I made a cake for him.  It was the first time I've made a cake from scratch.  Heck, it was the first time I've made a cake period.  It wasn't too difficult (although the "glaze" was more like icing), and it turned out yummy. :)  
I found the recipe here.  

Now, on to today's previously scheduled post...

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancies with Hadley and with Jack, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on. 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  21 weeks

Size of baby:  Baby Girl is 7 inches long (crown to rump), 10 1/2 inches crown to feet--the size of a carrot.

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't been back to the doctor, so I won't know anything until I head that way in a couple of weeks.

Maternity clothes:  Pajamas, comfy sweats, and I actually wore real (maternity) clothes a few days this week.  

Gender:  We got the all-clear that she's still a girl :)

Movement:  She's not as active as Jack was.  I usually feel her while I'm sitting still nursing Jack or when I'm in bed.

Sleep:  Well, we got the Snoogle in.  I've slept with it three nights now, and I do notice I'm more comfortable.  I don't know that I'm sleeping more because I still get up to go to the bathroom, but at least I'm not tossing and turning! :)

What I miss:  Sleeping

Cravings:  No real cravings that I can detect.  Just food.  Well, and maybe chocolate milk :)

Symptoms:    A little bit of eczema and trouble sleeping.

Exercise: Bwahahahahahahah.
Oh, I did walk Jack to the park yesterday.
He hated it.  He was terrified.
I hope he gets over that because I love the park, and I had fabulous visions of taking him there lots this spring and summer and swinging in the swings and sliding down the slides and feeding the ducks.
Here we are before we went on our walk there.
He was relatively happy at this point.  Not so much 20 minutes later.

Belly Button in or out: I don't want to talk about it.  Gross.  It's just gross.

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: This week has been a mostly happy week!

Looking forward to: Hearing her heartbeat again (Hey Bestie,…can you come over with the doplar soon???).  I'm a little nervous that she's not been very active the last day or so.

Best moment this week:  Seeing our girl :)

21 Weeks

Comments

  1. The picture of Jack Campbell and Spencer is one of my favorites. So glad his parents and Faith could come to help him celebrate his birthday! The cake is very good - I may have to have a second piece!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing