20 Weeks - Pregnancy #3

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancies with both Hadley and with Jack, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  20 weeks -- HALF WAY!

Size of baby:  Baby Girl is 6 1/2 inches long (crown to rump), 10 inches crown to feet--the size of a banana

Total weight gain/loss: As of my last appointment a couple of weeks ago, I'm 6.5 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. I have been eating like a maniac, and I feel huge. 

Maternity clothes:  Pajamas and comfy shirts/sweats.  Occasionally, I'll put on the maternity jeans and maternity shirts, but I mostly stay cozy. It did warm up the other day, and I actually put on a spring-like dress. 

Gender:  A sweet baby girl :)

Movement:  Mostly I feel movements in the evenings, but I've been feeling them more throughout the day lately.  She'll kick or move while I nurse Jack, and I think she's saying, "Hey! You're in my space!" I wonder if he can feel her? :)

Sleep:  Eh. Sleep. It's for the weak. Actually, I really miss it, and I'm hoping the Snoogle pillow my mom ordered for me helps out a bunch in that department. 

What I miss:  Sleeping on my back. 

Cravings:  Sweets and salty things. In that order :). 

Symptoms:   Unpleasant mood swings. Highly impatient/irritable one minute. Happy and loving everything the next. 

Exercise: Um, does doing squats and lunges in the bathroom while I wait for my shower to warm up count? 

Belly Button in or out: Ugh. It's protruding slightly, and it's grossing me out. Can I tape it to keep it in??

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: This week has been a mostly-happy week :)

Looking forward to: Seeing her during our ultrasound/growth scan this week!!  Please pray it goes smoothly. My nerves are shot. 

Best moment this week:  Feeling her move more and knowing we have a name for her. I love being able to call her by name.  

20 Weeks
(I totally put clothes on for this one...although I am barefoot.)
(I also look super white.  Like whiter than usual.  It was the flash.   I hope.)

Comments

  1. You and the belly button!!!! LOL I don't think taping is a very good idea. Sure hope the Snoogle pillow makes you much more comfortable. Half-way there - August will be here before you know it!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing