Five Facts Friday (2/21)--updated with video
1. Jack is doing really well in his new bed. He goes down for naps without a hitch, and he's doing really great at night. The only thing I've noticed is that with all that free bed space he has now, he moves A LOT. Every time I go in to get him after he's woken from a nap or to get him in the morning after a full night's sleep, I find him turned from where he had been when I laid him down. In the mornings, he's usually turned a full 180 degrees and on his side. He's a mess. A very cute mess.
2. The Husband completed the next part of the application/interview process for the job he's hoping to get soon. He has an interview with them next week. Please keep him in your prayers. His schooling is still going well; although, I think they've reached a slightly boring part. I know he'll be happy when they move onto a new topic in another week or so.
3. I'm contemplating reading a book called The Fault in Our Stars. Have any of you read it? A gal we used to go to church with has been pinning lots of quotes from it on Pinterest, and they are all so beautiful/thought-provoking! Is it a must-read?
4. Bath time with Jack has been so fun lately. He's really gotten into the splashing thing :). Here's part of our bath time experience from tonight. The toys he's "playing" with belonged to my grandparents, and whenever I stayed with them, I got to play with those "three men in the tub" while my Grammy recited the poem. I'm sure several of my cousins might remember them, too!
5. How have I not heard this song until today???! It's gorgeous, and it's been running through my head all afternoon. This was the only version of it that I could find where it allowed me to embed it. (This video here is beautiful, and it's the full song if you enjoyed the snippet below.)