Two Things Tuesday (10/15)

1.  I had a dentist appointment this morning. Before today, I hadn't seen a dentist since before The Husband and I got married. Yikes!  Things look ok, but I'll have to start flossing again. Yuck. Now to convince The Husband to make an appointment.  Who knows how long it's been since he's seen one!!

2.  I'm working on updating this blog.  I'd like to create tabs at the top, but I'm not sure what topics to put there. An "About Me" section is already in the works, but I'm still pondering what else to do. Any and all suggestions are welcome :)

Comments

  1. Glad you saw the hygienist and dentist. You want to keep those pearly whites, white! :) Maybe you could have a tab entitled, "Jack's Accomplishments!" Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing