Two Things Tuesday (10/1)

1. Jack is 16 weeks old today! I don't know whether to go by weeks or months when telling people his age. Next week, he'll officially be 4 months old. 4 months!! We can't believe it. I'll do a milestone update for that next Friday. But until then, please enjoy this video of our happy baby.


2.  Our realtor is having her photographer take pictures of the condo this week, so it should be online and ready for potential buyers to view shortly after. Our realtor has been so great--she's the daughter of one of my mom's best friends who's like a sister to her--does that make us related? :)

Comments

  1. You just can't help smiling when you see this precious baby. He is becoming so vocal!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing