Thankful Thursday (10/3)

Today, I'm thankful for our realtor. Our condo has been photographed (this morning) and will hopefully go on the market by the end of the day tomorrow. Let me know if you or someone you know is interested :). I'll email you the link!

And, just because, here's a couple of shots of my guys from this evening. Poor baby (Jack...not The Husband) is teething and is very uncomfortable but still manages to give us a few grins and coos between gnawing on anything that gets near his gums and doing something akin to slobbering. Honestly, he's been in a super good mood today considering. 



Comments

  1. Yes, little Jack C. is handling teething very well. He has more smiles and coos than tears - what a wonderful personality he has!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing