Pumpkin Patch Pals

A week or so ago, my sister mentioned that our town had a pumpkin patch set up.  I've never been to one, and I thought it might be fun to take Jack down there.


So, Friday afternoon, Jack and I joined my sister and my niece for a quick trip down to the local pumpkin patch.  Here we are before heading out.  He's never worn those overalls before (and they're almost too small!), but he sure did look cute in them, didn't he?! He's such a little man!


And, here are the socks he wore! See the tails?
Cute.  Overload.

What a fun adventure we had!!   Jack loved looking at all of the pumpkins and decorations.  He did such a good job!  We even posed for a couple of pictures.  It was a gorgeous afternoon!





 


Jack and I had such a nice time, we're going to try to go back again next week with The Bestie and her girls.  Fingers crossed that the weather keeps up this loveliness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing