Two Things Tuesday (9/17)

1.  Jack has slept from around 7:00pm to 7:30am with a dreamfeed and a diaper change around 10:30-11:00 the last two nights. He cried for less than half a minute both nights sometime between 5 and 6am, but he was able to go back to sleep without me going in there. Both mornings I had to wake him to eat. *big grin*

2.  The downside of him sleeping so well at night is that my milk supply hasn't quite figured it out yet!  It's painful waiting for him to wake in the morning and then again after his first nap, haha!  I'm actually considering purchasing a hand breast pump just to alleviate the extreme discomfort first thing in the mornings. Then, I'd have some stored up for an emergency I suppose! We'll see :) It was so uncomfortable this morning before I woke that I actually dreamed about pumping--something I've never done! 

Comments

  1. Yay, for the good nights of sleep!! Pumping sounds like a good idea - your body will adjust to his nursing schedule, but you don't want to waste any of that wonderful mommy's milk nor do you want to risk an infection. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing