Thankful Thursday (9/5)

Today, I'm thankful for sleep.

I'm thankful for the 6-7 consecutive hours of sleep I've been getting most nights the last week versus the 3-4 I had been getting. I feel almost human again. 

I'm thankful for the sleep Jack has been getting during the day via his naps. We started sleep-training about a month ago, and I'll be writing an update this weekend on how that's working out so far. 

Today, I'm thankful for my sleep and Jack's sleep. And for beds. And pillows. And blankets. Pretty much everything involved with making sleep a happy thing around here lately :)

Comments

  1. And, the little guy gets to try out his brand new mattress tonight. Sweet dreams!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing