Thankful Thursday (8/1)

Today, I'm thankful for friends. 

I'm especially thankful for the friends we have who have given Godly advice, lots of encouragement, and several job leads. 

The Husband has applied for tons of jobs, a couple of which were shared with him by friends. He had a phone interview with one of those this morning. It went well!  He has an in-person interview next week. He's excited about the prospect of working for this company. They do work with lots of churches and Christian organizations and are a highly respectable company. 

Even if it doesn't work out, I know we're headed in the right direction. God is in control. 

Comments

  1. Yes, He is definitely in control!! Your friends are a wonderful group of people - I know you cherish them. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing