Two Things Tuesday (7/30)

1.  This little boy had a not-so-good night last night due to congestion. 
Poor guy could not seem to clear his throat. I tried clearing his nose with the blue bulb thingy, but nothing seemed to help. I got lots of junk out this morning, but there's still some in there. 


2. We've decided that in order to do what's financially best for us, we need to lease out or sell our condo. Pronto. 
Because of this very difficult decision, we have to find a home or homes for our two cats either temporarily until we're able to afford a place to live or indefinitely if the new owner(s) desire.
 It's really upsetting, and I'm trying to stay positive, but things are tough right now. I've had my Siamese since I was in college (over 10 years ago), and I've had my tabby since I moved into the condo 6 years ago.  They've been my constant companions, and I'm going to try hard to find them homes because I can't stand the thought of taking them to the shelter. Just breaks my heart. 

I know I say this often, but your prayers are so precious. Thank you for walking this journey with us. 

Comments

  1. We love you, and for however long it takes, you know you are welcome here. This is just a little bump in the road of life. God is taking care of the details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing