A Day of Not-So-Much Busy-ness

I've got a busy day ahead of me, People.
Prepare yourselves...I will be...


~Rearranging my Pinterest folders.

~Staring out the window.

~Playing Candy Crush---have you PLAYED that?? Geez.  The Bestie introduced me to it yesterday, and I can't seem to quit.  Until it makes me, that is.

~Giggling at this video (that The Bestie also introduced me to)! Oh Lawd!

~Searching real estate sites for my dream house.  Y'all, I've been so claustrophobic lately.  It's probably because I'm looking at the same walls day in and day out, which are still looking lovely in all their freshly painted glory.  But, I think I'm nesting, as well, and I really want to get things settled, but because of bed rest, I'm restricted in that.  I want to be washing baby clothes and putting them away.  I want to be arranging furniture in a way that works for our family.  But, the bottom line is, because of financial reasons, this would be the ideal time to move, if we could find the place we love and could sell our condo.  I know that means A LOT of hard work, mostly done by others-who would be compensated with pizzas and cokes and whatever else I can think of to bribe reward them.  Hard work like yard work, painting, and any simple remodeling tasks at the new place, as well as, making any repairs here that would need to be done before it went on the market.  But, I think, I hope, we can do it soon.  I love our condo.  It's nice, and it's ours.  We've done so many renovations to it and put so much money and hard work into it (new water heater, new wood/tile laminate floors and carpet, new toilet and sinks and fixtures, fresh paint on all walls, etc.) over the last few years that I almost hate to say good-bye.  I got sad just thinking about it last night as I scanned the real estate sites one more time before turning out the lights.

But, I feel like God is saying that now's the time to do it.  
So, if you know of someone who's looking for a two bedroom/two bathroom condo in a quiet neighborhood on the northwest side of Houston (Spring/Cypress/Tomball/The Woodlands area), let me know.  I've posted pictures on here before of all of the things we've done to update our place, but I'm going to post a few below, as well.  Spread the word, talk me out of it, talk me into it even more.  Whatever you do, please pray for us and alongside us, for God's will to be done, regardless of our desires.  I would NEVER want to make a huge decision like this without God's will being at the forefront. 
Living room 

Dining room 

Kitchen

Guest/hall bathroom

 Master bedroom





Master bathroom area

Comments

  1. I saw this video the other day (see what you are missing on FB??). It is definitely a hoot!!!! I've posted about this blog on FB, so maybe you'll get some interest in the condo. I understand about the nesting - it's definitely a womanly thing. Everything will work out the way it is supposed to; just keep trusting in God. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing