Sweet Baby Faces *updated*

Hey, y'all,

We had our 30 week prenatal appointment and ultrasound today.  Our doctor (whom we didn't see last time) said she was going through withdrawals not seeing us (we've been blessed to see her every single time this pregnancy except for our last appointment)!  We love her!  I wish she could be our pediatrician, too, haha!!

I'm measuring right on track (up 18 pounds total--yikes!), and Baby Boy looks great!

He's measuring 3.3 pounds and is growing right on target.

He's in the 40th percentile, which is normal.

*Bonus*
He's already in the right position (head down), so we're good to go there :)

We were treated to a long ultrasound, and she even got a couple of great shots for us to keep, including this 4D image (during the ultrasound, the 4D imaging allowed us to watch him suck and smack his lips!).

I know some people are having trouble "seeing" him, so here's my best explanation:
Most of the picture is of his face.  It's really close.  Tilt your head slightly to the right as you look at the picture.  His nose is in the center with his two little nostrils.  Below that, his lips (partially open).  Above his nose, you can make out his closed eyes.  It appears he's resting on something (uterus, I assume).  I hope that helps!

I know he's ours, and I'm sure I'm incredibly partial, but I think he has THE.  sweetest face!  Look at those lips! :D  

That ultrasound was the coolest thing, and I'm a little sad it was our last one.  

But I've only got 10 weeks to go before I get to meet our little man in person, so I think I can be patient!  

Oh, and since she didn't mention it, I'm pretty sure I passed my glucose test!  Yay!!  I've been saying lots of "Praise God"s this week, and that's one more I can add to the list.  

Have a marvelous week, y'all!

Comments

  1. Well, we know Baby Boy is absolutely the cutest little guy ever, but your dad and I are having a difficult time determining his features. Could you please point out exactly what we are looking at? We can't wait to meet him and hold him and love on him. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :)
      It's a really close shot of his face--it actually takes up most of the screen. It's tilted a little to the right in the picture--like he's leaning against a cushion. His nose is in the middle, and you can see the two tiny nostrils.
      Does that help? I wish I had some sort of drawing feature in my photo editing software, so I could just point out things :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I blew the picture up to 300% and there he was!!!!! Such a little sweetie. Thank you for helping us to "see" Baby Boy. Have a wonderful day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing