27 Weeks - Pregnancy #2

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancy with Hadley, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  I'll probably write these on Saturday nights and attach the picture the next day.  That way I can stay semi-technology free :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  27 weeks

Size of baby:  Baby Boy is 15 inches crown to feet - the size of a cucumber (although I've NEVER seen a cumber that long)

Total weight gain/loss:  At least 12 pounds so far...but I feel pretty heavy, and he feels pretty dang heavy already, too!

Maternity clothes:  I *heart* maternity clothes :)

Gender:  A very bouncy baby boy

Movement:  I think he's very active.  He doesn't move all day long, but when he gets going, he's a mover and a shaker!

Sleep:  Sleep has been fine; though the many trips to the restroom are causing me to be awake more than I'd like

What I miss:  Mexican restaurant queso

Cravings:  Sweets

Symptoms:   Back pain has been a little better this week; I still have bursts of pain that last for quite a while, but if I'm able to rest and stretch a bit, the pain eases up.

Exercise: Three times this week; only once was at the gym

Belly Button in or outBarely in

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: It was a 4-day week, which was nice, and then we had a really full, fun weekend--more on that to come!


Looking forward to: Getting the glucose test that I have to take in a few weeks over with!

Best moment this week:  It's a toss-up; but I'd say Saturday night.  We spent time with sweet friends from church and found out some really good news in the process!


Side note ~ Before updating this post, I read Angie's latest.  Y'all, I got halfway through and said to The Husband, "I have to read this to you."  I read it, but not without long pauses, deep breaths, and tears flowing.  Please read it when you have a moment.

Comments

  1. I tried going to "Bring the Rain," but it keeps trying to redirect me and then it says that it may be temporarily down or not a blog anymore??? Tell me what has happened, please. You look great! So, what's the big news??? We saw Ginger and Tommy in church today and she is very ready for the wedding to be over!!! She thinks parents should have parties, too. :) Have a wonderful week. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure...I just clicked on the link I posted, and it worked for me. Maybe the site was just down for a little while?
      Haha, I don't think the parents will want to party when it's all over! I think they'll just want to sleep :)
      See you soon!

      Delete
  2. Oh, Joy!!!! I was finally able to pull up "Bring the Rain." I cried - you knew I would. What a beautiful message; can't wait to read the book. I want you to know I love you more than words can possibly say; and my heart breaks that you will never see little Hadley running and playing on this earth. But, as Angie said, we are all one day closer to seeing her dancing at Jesus' feet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing