26 Weeks - Pregnancy #2

Each Sunday, I'd like to do a highlights post, including a picture, summarizing the differences in my pregnancy from week to week.  I totally "grabbed" this idea from Kelly.  I did this with my pregnancy with Hadley, as well, and I still think it is a great way to jot down the things that I don't want to forget later on.  I'll probably write these on Saturday nights and attach the picture the next day.  That way I can stay semi-technology free :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along:  26 weeks

Size of baby:  Baby Boy is a little over 9 inches long (crown to rump)--the size of an  average rutabaga (what?! haha)--  13 1/2 or so inches crown to feet

Total weight gain/loss:  At least 12 pounds so far...but I feel pretty heavy, and he feels pretty dang heavy already, too!

Maternity clothes:  Maternity jeans and shirts, regular dresses and shirts, comfy cotton shorts

Gender:  A very bouncy baby boy

Movement:  Lots of movement throughout the day -- especially at night

Sleep:  Sleep has been okay, but the many trips to the toilet each night are a hassle

What I miss:  Mexican restaurant queso

Cravings:  Sweets

Symptoms:   Back pain is HORRIBLE

Exercise: With rehearsals at church, I ended up only exercising a few times this week.

Belly Button in or out: Barely in

Wedding ring on or off: On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Except for the back pain, it was a good week!!  I only had to work three days, my parents were in town for the whole weekend, and it was Easter!!
Here are some photos from today



Looking forward to: Getting the glucose test that I have to take in a few weeks over with!

Best moment this week:  Celebrating the birthdays of two very special people and seeing my parents in the process!

Comments

  1. We loved being with y'all. When did you take the bottom picture? I sure don't remember you doing that!! LOL Take care, sweetie, and have a good week. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I took it before we ate lunch. I think you were packing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on what I've posted. Thanks so much for sharing them with me! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings (5/4)

Introducing....

A Little Revealing